Monday, November 10, 2008

Sickhouse

Today is the last day of Tommy's four day weekend. It has been a quiet four days, with all of us being sick at one point or another.

I woke up with this morning, eyes and nose streaming and sinus pain. Ugh, just awesome. Wesley woke up with the sneezes and and a "Just Cuddle Me" attitude. Tommy appears to be getting better with only a cough remaining. He has an amazing immune system, so let's hope he passed that on to Wesley and the whole lot of us get better soon!

Wesley seems to have the morning nap down - the rain these pass few days has really helped. No matter what time he woke up, by 10am, he is begging for a nap. I'm so happy, I hope it lasts! Yesterday and today he seems to be taking uber long naps (We're talking 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours!) at that time though, eliminating the afternoon nap. I'm not sure if this is permanent or not. But, hey - a nap is a nap and I'm not complaining!

Nothing else too much seems to be happening. We're both just ready and waiting for this move. I'm not if there is much else we can do to prepare for it. I desperately want to start packing to feel like I'm doing something - but I can't. Unless the TMO packers pack it, it's not insured! So that's that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell a horror story from my mom.....When my dad was in the military and we got packed out, they did such a good and thorough job that they even packed the trash can. Yes, it had nasty trash in it and as you can image, it was pretty rank a month later. PACKERS BEWARE!

FL Mom