Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blah...


So it's been a good weekend so far. Nothing too busy. We just got back from brunch a little while ago. Very yummy. It's been a couple Sundays since the last time we went so it was nice to have it again.

Wes is asleep after 5 attempts to get him there. He's been asleep for almost an hour now. Hurray!

I've been looking for way to hook up my mac to the TV. Only problem is they don't have a cable that connects directly from the mini-display port (MDP) to HDMI (which our TV has.) The way to get around this is to get a MDP to DVI cable and then a DVI to HDMI cable. I think both of the cables together should run just under $50 and we can run the audio straight to the surround sound from the headphone jack. I've done that for iTunes and the music comes out sounding great. Of course sound output has everything to do with the quality of the audio file...you know...as all things go.

Well, just a little up date to keep this thing going and to keep my 2 cents into. Sorry ladies, I'm boring with the tech talk. Maybe your husbands/boyfriends/brothers/friends will like it. lol. Adios!

0 comments: