Sunday, March 8, 2009

Meep Meep!!!

Great news everybody. We now have a 2nd vehicle. We didn't want to go broke on buying another car, but we also didn't want something that would break down that we would have to pour cash into every couple months. Solution you ask? The pictures will show you.




It's a 250cc scooter. It'll hit about 70mph and it's about 60-80mpg with a 3.2 Gallon tank. It's a great ride, smooth as anything. Plus, it's a 2008 model that was bought in June by the original rider and only had about 450 miles on it.

So now I have a way to get too and from work while Erin gets to use the car whenever she wants. It's a win win. :) If you're ever up in Va left me know and I'll let ya ride on it, lol. *Meep meep*

1 comments:

Victoria said...

I love it! =)
I can see Erin taking it out for a spin occasionally ;) *Vrooom vroooom squeeeaaal*